ADVERTISEMENT

PJ on the move in Jersey

This sounds like the JG situation all over again. It was Rutgers and Michigan, Rutgers and Penn State, Rutgers and Ole Miss. Now it's Rutgers and Minnesota. Kid's looking for a reason not to come here. Sucks. With a little motivation he could've been a solid 3 tech here.

This sounds like the JG situation all over again. It was Rutgers and Michigan, Rutgers and Penn State, Rutgers and Ole Miss. Now it's Rutgers and Minnesota. Kid's looking for a reason not to come here. Sucks. With a little motivation he could've been a solid 3 tech here.
I agree. It seems pretty clear he doesn't want to be here except as a last resort.

Reactions: madchuck
I really wish people wouldn't just make stuff up and instead at least try to figure out the real story.

If we offered him he would come here. His stock dropped big time.

Good for him that he got a D1 offer, At least his parents won't have to pay for college now.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Ash should take the kid for future Prep school in north Jersey recruiting alone vrs some two star from Iowa

Why spend $9 a month when someone with RT access is willing to break the rules and share that info on the free board?

There is plenty that isn't shared that's useful IMO. It's $9, how poor are you? I'm not promoting the RT for more subscribers but it would help some people on the free board to have the info when discussing topics instead of sounding like troglodytes over and over again and cooking up a crackpot theory and running with it.

Reactions: redking
The old phrase "Choose you battles wisely" seems, in a slightly modified manner, to apply to recruits - maybe "choose your projects wisely "

Connecting the dots on certain recruits can reveal particular factors that present concerns that may not be readily resolvable - or that there are hurdles that require more to surmount than a program is in a position to provide

There is plenty that isn't shared that's useful IMO. It's $9, how poor are you? I'm not promoting the RT for more subscribers but it would help some people on the free board to have the info when discussing topics instead of sounding like troglodytes over and over again and cooking up a crackpot theory and running with it.
But trogolodytes and crackpot theories are the lifeblood of the free board, and I like them, so I ain't paying. I'd rather give $9/month to the Build fund.

Ash should take the kid for future Prep school in north Jersey recruiting alone vrs some two star from Iowa

Ash should take Bolds. If the primary target doesn't come, at least he locked up Bolds. If the primary target does come here, well, we can just tell Bolds to take a hike, since that seems to be acceptable practice these days.

Harbaugh may use this pending Bolds snub as another log on the fire against RU when recruiting the Prep powers in NJ if Ash dosent play this correctly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT