ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game quick reaction

Marvin Harrison got his ankle rolled up. That could be disastrous.

I heard Bob Menedez was at the game? Can anyone verify that??!! Baller move if true
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

He’s a RS Soph. 2 more years.

That was always my understanding as well.
Didn't he purposely not play the last game of the year in 2021 (against MSU? I'm trying to Google stuff less and try to remember things. Like we used to have to do old school).

Kept out of that game (to preserve RS) in case of a bowl.
We lost the game but got the bowl anyway so he ended up being able to play.

Look like a legit D1 team. Much improved, especially Wimsat so far.
This.
There are maybe 4 or 5 teams in the country right now that can go into the Big House and beat Michigan. We have nothing to be ashamed of. We played better than most FBS teams would fare.

The Michigan team looked even better than their last year's team. We need more OL help and deeper D bench to compete at this level. Considering that this is year 1 with the new OC, I liked what I saw. Game was a lot closer than the score suggests.

That was always my understanding as well.
Didn't he purposely not play the last game of the year in 2021 (against MSU? I'm trying to Google stuff less and try to remember things. Like we used to have to do old school).

Kept out of that game (to preserve RS) in case of a bowl.
We lost the game but got the bowl anyway so he ended up being able to play.
I think so if I remember correctly.

A Jr/Sr Wimsatt is very exciting.

Reactions: Kbee3
4-1 heading into October …and looking like we ar least belong on the same field with Michigan.

The key is now….do we get better and improve in October and November ???

Nothing a given in the big ten , and from what I have seen from the rest of our schedule , as long as Winstatt doesn’t get hurt, I would be kinda disappointed if we don’t get 6 and a bowl bid …we can match and play with the rest of our schedule except OSU and PSU

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT