ADVERTISEMENT

Rapid Reaction - Indiana

Agree which is why I wanted to pull my hair out every time someone came down to help Cliff and give them an open shot.
Was with you. His help defense was huge

Yes when he fails getting the block it hurts DREB, but most of the times it is worth it. His success rate going for the block and getting it was high

The Indy fans behind us were just awful… It was great to give them a fond goodbye…..

Williams seemed to make the difference tonight and I liked that. I also liked that it kept Noah on the bench more. Hopefully this cements Williams as the starter and that he continues with his skill , leadership and most importantly fearless energy.
He’s also strong enough that when he drives the paint he can put the ball in the hoop instead of relying on the crazy, out of control attempt of Derek, J-Mike and sometimes Noah, who aren’t tall nor strong enough to be effecribs.

Play him.. If he just made some easy shots ike layups I have the feeling it would break his mental barrier. Do you think sitting him builds his confidence?
He got 17 minutes against Stonehill and scored 0 points. 17 more against Ohio State and scored 3 (on 1-8 shooting). He's had his chances to play through it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT