ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder: B1G MLAX Tourney: RU vs. Hopkins 8:00 Thursday on BTN

That was because of my intervention. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Next time just heed Scarlet Scourge and please stay away from tonight's game.

I haven't stayed away from a game this year except OSU having to watch a replay. So, I guess I am the anti jinx. I have more strength than the jinx.

I have finally found my super power. Today just got amazing.

Rutgers will NEVER lose again in any sport.

I haven't stayed away from a game this year except OSU having to watch a replay. So, I guess I am the anti jinx. I have more strength than the jinx.

I have finally found my super power. Today just got amazing.

Rutgers will NEVER lose again in any sport.
Hope your "powers" makes it thru, say, at least tonight's game.

I was able to watch the game and the girls battled hard...kept calm after giving up a 2 goal lead late in the game. Last 5 mins they went in to a defensive shell in the offensive zone and had 2 point blank shots in front of the net but didn't pull the trigger, this allowed OSU to tie it up. First OT great defense and then final OT put it away. Nice job!
Another odd thing is at the end of regulation the clock stopped for 3-4 seconds at the 8 second mark. I was thinking conspiracy at that point.

I was able to watch the game and the girls battled hard...kept calm after giving up a 2 goal lead late in the game. Last 5 mins they went in to a defensive shell in the offensive zone and had 2 point blank shots in front of the net but didn't pull the trigger, this allowed OSU to tie it up. First OT great defense and then final OT put it away. Nice job!
Another odd thing is at the end of regulation the clock stopped for 3-4 seconds at the 8 second mark. I was thinking conspiracy at that point.

Ya' know I thought that too but maybe then thought maybe there was a whistle and restart?

Maryland up 10-5 on Penn St. at the half.

Maryland looks like the best team in the country to me right now. They are definite national title contenders if not the favorites.

Another missed slash straight to an RU guys head. Home cooking already starting.

Ummm, how can you throw it off the opposing teams stick and they get the ball?

Reactions: jayman
What aback and forth game. Some bad calls against us so far the out of bounds to Hopkins was BS

This goalie man...smh.

Not a great last 5 quarters dating back to the tOSU game

Can somebody tell me why when a team shoots and misses and the ball goes out of bounds behind the goal the team that shoots it usually gets it back? Thanks

wait hopkins is in the big10 for lax? weird

Hop's No. 28 who just got ran out of bounds is a local kid from Moorestown. Coached him in middle school football a few years ago.

Defense needs to improve and they can't turn the ball over. Hopkins scoring well tonight. 5 all

Can somebody tell me why when a team shoots and misses and the ball goes out of bounds behind the goal the team that shoots it usually gets it back? Thanks

Whoever is closer to the endline gets it. The idea is that if there were no out of bounds like in the original game, that person would have been able to run and get it.

YOu have to do it this way. Giving the ball to the other team if they miss would never work in lacrosse. No one would shoot.

Any close to 50 50 call we have gotten screwed, including missing a blatant chop to the face. These refs suck balls.

Are our poles a little slow tonight or is Hopkins really that quick?

Called it before the game. Homewood field is absolutely notorious for home team calls.

I rarely get on refs but I am on the look out. It's a joke. We have to beat the refs AND them tonight. Would be an epic win because of that.

Only down one and it seems like every call went to Hopkins. Some real questionable calls that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT