ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder...Bobby Deren interview on 920 AM Rutgers Foottball Preview on tonight between 6 and 7..

Scarlet Shack

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Hey Guys

just a reminder that the RU Football Preview show will be on today between 6-7 pm (Tuesday) on 920 AM and streamed (and archeived) on www.920thejersey.com

John Strapp and Greg Ginn will be on the call....and there will be interviews with Scarlet Nation Writer Bobby Deren and Anthony Broome from the Michigan web site Maize and Blue to help preview RU's big home match up with #4 Michigan

Please TUNE IN and CALL IN

Thanks

Dan Mischel RC92

There is a linked podcast on AM920TheJersey...I will link it later, we are having an Eastern Michigan recap and a "way too early" discussion on the upcoming B1G Basketball season and RU 2017-18 season.

Greg has a good voice for radio, good cadence and enunciation too, but man, are there way too many ads that break right in the middle of his sentence, lol.

He said what the call in number is, but not sure I memorized it correctly. Something like
609-919-9200

Tried to call was on hold then went to busy signal and I hung up.

We are live again until 7PM ET....talking RU Nebraska, Ohio State night game, Mike Riley on the griddle??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT