ADVERTISEMENT

RU hosting Wisconsin right now

RUtrumpet92

Heisman Winner
Feb 5, 2003
No game thread... wow.

I do not get BTN+ so I am not watching. This is a MUST WIN at home vs. a bad Badger team. RU is up 25-22 at the half because we are 7-8 from the FT line and they are only 1-2. Both teams have nearly identical shooting lines: Wisconsin 9-26, RU 8-23. Badgers with three from downtown, RU 2-7 from long range.

Looks like we are making an effort to get it to Wallace: 4-7 in the first half, while Arella only has three shots plus 2-2 from the line.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Wisconsin is a bottom feeder...to be struggling again vs them, remember they barely beat them the first time is disappointing but not surprising

The rout is on, up 58-37 with under four to play. Fifth seed in play Sunday if we can beat Iowa but we may need Michigan to lose to Indiana. I am not sure on tiebreaker if we finish tied with Michigan and Ohio State. Looks like we are all 1-1 against each other head to head.

63 - 43 final.

Sounds like the women did what they should have in the 2nd half.

20 wins now.
Should be a lock for tournament, no?

Congrats, ladies!

(Nice to see an RU win after last night’s painful ending.)

Reactions: ScarletDave
Clinched a top 7 seed. Purdue and Michigan State will be 8 and 9. So we will open with Nebraska or worse in the conference tournament. We beat them by four back in January.

63 - 43 final.

Sounds like the women did what they should have in the 2nd half.

20 wins now.
Should be a lock for tournament, no?

Congrats, ladies!

(Nice to see an RU win after last night’s painful ending.)

should....but SOS isnt as good this year and the best win is just Ohio State. I would like to see them beat Iowa at the RAC to definitively punch their ticket

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Nice job ladies. We were a little sloppy in the first half but got it together later on. Well done and Arella with 26

Reactions: Bon1674
Interesting stat from official RU recap on scarlet knights.com:

"Rutgers is now 11-1 this season with Wallace in double-digits"

meaning we need to: 1. Feed the post; and 2. Wallace needs to stay out of foul trouble.

For me, Jordan Wallace has been by far the most pleasant surprise this year. Losing Carey, Harris and Jenkins I thought would leave a huge void in the post. Jordan really stepped up.

Reactions: TRU2RU and Polos13
Women have a tournament win already too that means something to the committee. And it featured some wins over power conference teams as well. These are a fun group and that was a great press conference from CViv. Keep it up ladies

Reactions: Polos13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT