ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Virginia 12/4/2017 Box Score

These are numbers I like in the box score:

Rebounds RU 38 UVA 25
Turnovers RU 8 UVA 12

I mean, I'd like to see more forced turnovers, but 8 RU turnovers against a major conference team is pretty darned good.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Wrote a longer post on this in the other thread, but yes, lots to work on from an offensive perspective (and I'm sure CVS also sees flaws on defense). CVS often times seems more irritated after wins than losses if she thinks the team didn't play well.

The two stats BeKnighted pulled are definitely the highlights, but FG %, 3pt FG%, and FT % were all sub-par. IMO, there's a lot they can do to get better shots on offense. Even though the Copper/Laney/Scaife/Canty teams rarely took 3-pointers, they often times found excellent shots on offense by finding the gaps in zones.

These are numbers I like in the box score:

Rebounds RU 38 UVA 25
Turnovers RU 8 UVA 12

I mean, I'd like to see more forced turnovers, but 8 RU turnovers against a major conference team is pretty darned good.
Last night's game was an anomaly, versus the normal regarding forced turnovers. Before last night, we were averaging 22.9 forced turnovers per game.

Hey 80 Behave yourself. I can read but after the past few years I don't need to hear that we have much to work on after we beat an ACC team with a giant center. Is that ok smart arse?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT