ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers is Michigan's second cheapest home game ticket

We just beat them I'm not too concerned about their respect.

Wouldn't it be sweet if we could beat them again, this time at their place. I bet you the ticket prices for their next home game vs. RU would jump up if we keep beating them.

With Northwestern you have a century of tradition and a drive for Northwestern fans that's similar to a drive to Maryland for RU fans. That one's understandable. BYU has a better national rep for football that RU. How many Mormons are there in Michigan?

The one that's a surprise is Oregon State.

Originally posted by mdk01:

With Northwestern you have a century of tradition and a drive for Northwestern fans that's similar to a drive to Maryland for RU fans. That one's understandable. BYU has a better national rep for football that RU. How many Mormons are there in Michigan?

Isn't Michigan one of the states that Mitt "the Mormon Mauler" Romney is from?

Originally posted by HeyHuey:

Isn't Michigan one of the states that Mitt "the Mormon Mauler" Romney is from?
You bet your sox it is.

Home opener.

So all are pretty much explainable, imo.

One race to the top I am not eager to see Rutgers win is the price of a ticket to the game.

Plan on attending so I have no complaint, So when we beat them at their house and yes the price will go up.

Probably has to do with the fact that the game is rather late in the season and, like us, they have more difficulty selling individual game tix for those games once the team has lost a few along the way.

Good. I'm hoping to go to that game. I've always been enthralled by Michigan stadium since I was a kid. Seemed to be the epitome of big time college football.

That's just because Michigan fans just don't want to see them lose to us again.

not really surprising....RU is a newcomer to the Big 10 and has less success than all 3 of the aforementioned programs. BYU is a fairly big name and Northwestern a traditional rival. Oregon State is a solid OOC Pac 10 opponent. The average Michigan fan is not wowed by playing Rutgers and it has nothing to do with whether we beat them or not. A lot is based in traditional thoughts and until RU has a run of legit seasons in the Big 10 its going to be that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT