ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers staves off mistake-prone Washington 21-18 at home

D is not set and ready on half the place every game the first and second drive this happens

Huge play coming up. Holding them to 3 would be a minor victory.

Off to an awful start both sides of ball. Get a guy rushing around the edge on backside and our running game will be shut down. We need to start running downhill. The same happened last week. Way too much time dancing behind LOS

Reactions: drewbagel423
It feels like they're making better calls than us we're being a little bit outcoached right now

Alright, settle down and let's move the ball this time. I have confidence we will adjust to what they're doing on offense.

Washington's passing game is out of sync. If RU wants to run the ball, they might want start with blocking the defender on the back side.

Those miscommunications by their QB and receivers could lead to an INT for us at some point

Our o has had the ball for 3 plays total. Everybody needs to take a deep breath.

Alright, settle down and let's move the ball this time. I have confidence we will adjust to what they're doing on offense.
We have to tackle better. A lot of misses.

I hope we can move the balls. We have 2 net yards so far and that was generous spot.

Receive a kick at the goal line and don’t even try to advance it. He’s putting Dremel back there with instructions not even to do anything so wasted opportunity.

We play absolute shitty special teams receiving
Absolutely HATE the philosophy

Did KC not study what VaTech did to our running game? Washington studied the VT defense. I got an ugly feeling AK is going to throw a costly pick. He is off.

Off to an awful start both sides of ball. Get a guy rushing around the edge on backside and our running game will be shut down. We need to start running downhill. The same happened last week. Way too much time dancing behind LOS
Still dancing on that shirt 3rd down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT