ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling / West Coast Trip to Fresno State (Fri), CSU Bakersfield (Sat)

Janzer and Pagano better go all out because the dual is in jeopardy now. Unless Turley is hurt I think going Donner was a bad move on Goodale's part.

Reactions: MS-RU
Very curious decisions by Goodale here on the last few weights

You get so butt hurt over any constructive criticism involving the Van Brills. Lol
It doesn’t matter what kid it is ...scroll down ..you didn’t have much good to say about JoJo, Gerard or MVB ...a win is a win and as someone else said ..it’s early still ...he killed it in first period and second period and with all that riding time I’m sure it would sap anyone ....love your encouraging comments ....my bad ...that wasn’t you !

It doesn’t matter what kid it is ...scroll down ..you didn’t have much good to say about JoJo, Gerard or MVB ...a win is a win and as someone else said ..it’s early still ...he killed it in first period and second period and with all that riding time I’m sure it would sap anyone ....love your encouraging comments ....my bad ...that wasn’t you !
Ok, boomer.

We're making Fresno St. 0-3 look pretty good tonight their closest match to date is 9-25 against Navy.

Can someone tell this announcer it wasn't Grello. Jesus.

Pagano wins 1-0 in a match where he does absolutely nothing offensively. I mean literally nothing.

Lots of uninspired wrestling tonight. Hopefully it was due to the travel and time change but that was ugly after Aguilar and Alvarez.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT