ADVERTISEMENT

Seton hall giving wagner all they can handle

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
SHU was playing a local team that was sky high and more pumped to play the game since they were 28 point dogs.

First game sloppiness
Coached by an assistant

And they still covered and showed off a lot of talent.

As fans from this site have said, ignore the OP. He’s got some pervers
I honestly hope both of our teams are really good. Make NJ college basketball great again! Our rivalry is fun. And while it ain't Duke-UNC, it could definitely be a national level televised event every year that recruits get hype for.

I definitely don't hate you guys. Hard to hate a safety school. ;-)

Thanks Scat.

Ok, let me get this straight. We are ranked 12th and the darling of NJ because Carino is a Hall grad. Hall fans should be disappointed in last year because we won 20 games, went dancing for the 4th straight year, had some major upsets all from a team that had just lost four three year starters and were not picked by anyone to have the season we did. Yes, I am looking as to what happened after you commented on the Wagner game last year and like many Hall fans was very happy with our season. Be happy that you finally have a coach who has the team showing improvement and not be so concerned about Seton Hall.

Seton Hall looks really good. Like top 10 level good.

We're a top 50 level team and we could definitely beat them at home but this is the best SHU team I've seen in a long time.

LOL

Bryant is kind of taking it to Rutgers. Ive been saying all off season this is another mediocre Rutgers team. They are NOTHING.

If I were an RU fan I’d be envious as hell of the publicity the Hall is getting.
I’d also be angry, frustrated, and muttering in the night.
How could this little Catholic college become the darlings of New Jersey and not the mighty state University from the Big10?
No one should be envious of any catholic run organization until they stop enabling and protecting pedophiles. you brought up the catholic .

No one should be envious of any catholic run organization until they stop enabling and protecting pedophiles. you brought up the catholic .

wow. The anti catholic rears his head. Hate is alive on the Banks!

wow. The anti catholic rears his head. Hate is alive on the Banks!
iam catholic but I recognize evil when I see it. I don't deny because iam a member of the group that commits it. twelve years of catholic education convinced me I should broaden my horizons.

iam catholic but I recognize evil when I see it. I don't deny because iam a member of the group that commits it. twelve years of catholic education convinced me I should broaden my horizons.

Pure anti catholic bias. Doubt you are what I say. But if true you’re just a self hating catholic.

ya still think so? So unlike the biased above, it’s early. Ru is better than they showed tonight.

Don't listen to the idiot OP.....first game issues. Can't wait for the Rutgers- Seton Hall game. It will be a good one.

Bryant is kind of taking it to Rutgers. Ive been saying all off season this is another mediocre Rutgers team. They are NOTHING.
Good first post, glad you stopped by. I have a dog too, do you want to come over and kick him as well? I only ask because you seem to be the kind of person which would enjoy it.

Stop caring about the Pirates and worry about your own team already maybe? I dont root against you so do you, let us do us, see you when we see you

Good first post, glad you stopped by. I have a dog too, do you want to come over and kick him as well? I only ask because you seem to be the kind of person which would enjoy it.
Check the OP. Really thought SHU looked like a non-top 25 team from one half lol

Pure anti catholic bias. Doubt you are what I say. But if true you’re just a self hating catholic.
you are using the term wrong. only thing I hate in this scenario are pedophiles. I now go to Methodist church.

SHU does not look good tonight. Thats a 7th place wagner team and SHU losing 50/50 balls and getting beat on the boards, not handling the press well, turning it over. The difference of course has been powell, when hes off the court theyre not better than wagner. As ive said all off season there is no secondary scoring option
Are these serious posts . . . . Weird thread

Really cool. My friend got his first head coaching win filling in for Williard as the interim head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT