ADVERTISEMENT

Some recent B1G 10 Injury News....

thanks.....please no MAAC injury news threads.

Is it wrong that when opening this I was hoping for more.

Langford injury is quite significant. Same foot he hurt last year and losing him is tough for them. Huge loss
Talked to a buddy of mine who went to MSU. He is saying this loss should hurt them more this year since they don't have Mcquaid and Goins. His take was that MSU would be relying on Langford to fill that void defensively

Reactions: BigEastPhil
They have some highly regarded freshman incoming at MSU, but they were only Preseason #1 this year based on the return of Langford. They're still Top 10-12 but not #1 unless Langford is back and playing well.

They have some highly regarded freshman incoming at MSU, but they were only Preseason #1 this year based on the return of Langford. They're still Top 10-12 but not #1 unless Langford is back and playing well.
And we get them before the freshman get adjusted to B1G play. Hoping they are still finding their stride when this game comes around

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
Not an injury but Valdir Manuel - who originally committed to Seton Hall and then to St Johns ends up at Happy Valley.....

Franz Wagner is a big loss for Michigan early in the season. He is a big time talent that has already played well on a big stage in Europe. He is way more advanced as a freshman than his brother was.

Jordan Bohanon may play in Iowa's next exhibition game.........there was thought he may miss the year

Jordan Bohanon may play in Iowa's next exhibition game.........there was thought he may miss the year
They said he'll see limited minutes. He's nowhere close to 100%. Iowa is taking a significant risk of bringing him back so soon. IMO, I don't think he'll be as effective this season. Iowa has a history of playing injured guys early in the season, then pulling the plug on the player for a medical redshirt year.

McCaffrey said he expects Bohanon to start the season playing. Will be interested to see his minutes - sure it will be limited.

Sasha Stefanic of Purdue hurt his foot and did not play tonight. Good shooter.

From yesterday:

Q. Fran, what's a reasonable workload for Jordan for games these days, 15, 20 minutes?
FRAN McCAFFERY: Might be a little bit more. We'll see how he's doing that week, how he's doing that particular day.

Q. Is he more of a wing guy in your mind now?
FRAN McCAFFERY: Not necessarily, no. I feel very comfortable with him with the ball, and I think he needs to be utilized in both ways. That makes him harder to guard.

Q. Have you made any decisions on redshirts?
FRAN McCAFFERY: No.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT