ADVERTISEMENT

TE Korab Idrizi FLIPS to BC!

speclk19

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
This is getting f*ing insane. The system needs to change.

QkvvKZt1_bigger.jpg

Korab Idrizi‏@Kidrizii
Always been an dream of mine to play football at Boston College. This is where I belong!
CZ-s9j6UEAQ249Q.jpg

Not going to lose any sleep over this; must admit that he was our commit that I was least excited about.

BCU is going downhill as a program, their one redeeming feature in a bad year last year was their defense, and they just lost their DC.

That Campanile is some recruiter, just the type we need at Rutgers.... Oh wait...

This is so strange. Hope all the NJ writers delete their nice articles about him.

Memo to Coach Ash: Don't be swayed by the NJ HS cheerleaders in this state. Recruit Nationally. I love the way you set up your recruiting assistants. Ask the admin for a couple more. I stated this previously, do we ever ask if a professor gets a esteemed award whether that professor is a NJ native? No! So who cares anymore.

BTW: This is worse than losing a recruit to Buffalo

That Campanile is some recruiter, just the type we need at Rutgers.... Oh wait...

Campanile has nothing to do with it. It's the mentality of NJ parochial kids - RU will always be a Plan B for them.

Camp was a big disappointment while at RU - he didn't deliver much on the recruiting trail. He could never leverage his last name and north NJ parochial connections to land the best talent.

I don't know if Idrizi realizes it, but he himself is a Plan B for BC, because they struck out with their top TE targets.

it comes down to recruiting by the coaches,no matter school name....no blame of" the system"..the problem RU must solve is in state recruiting..you can blame prep schools,the system whatever you will like....but untill the instate recruiting woes are fixed..its like running in place . Saying you will just recruit out of state while other B10 schools along with Pitt,Temple also recruit your backyard..it will not work.didnt work for Flood..

Reactions: RUJMM78
Next Wednesday cannot get here fast enough so we can truly assess how we did, where we stand and discuss the initial impact of CA's hire.

Kids are often fickle, but this one really surprises me. Plus, whose dream is it to play at BC? Especially for the Dazzler, who has one foot on a banana peel there?

Reactions: ron313
it comes down to recruiting by the coaches,no matter school name....no blame of" the system"..the problem RU must solve is in state recruiting..you can blame prep schools,the system whatever you will like....but untill the instate recruiting woes are fixed..its like running in place . Saying you will just recruit out of state while other B10 schools along with Pitt,Temple also recruit your backyard..it will not work.didnt work for Flood..
I respectfully disagree. I don't remember the STATE OF NJ offering anyone up to the talent of Brian Leonard back before we went to bowl games. Schiano without supplementing with NY and Fla recruits would not have been successful.

some kids today are like politicians, they are willing to say and do anything to benefit their agenda, even the barkley kid at psu, called RU his dream school and than flipped, character matters, your word matters

Reactions: RUScrew85

Right or wrong, Ash put together a staff of coaches who never recruited NJ. With the exception of Rene, and the kid Oden - who just committed, none of the current commits had a relationship with anyone on Ash's staff.

I was willing to sacrifice this class for the future of the program, because Flood had us on a downward trajectory, and a regime change was required to turn around the program.

This staff will be judged on their ability to build their relationships with the 2017 class. Right now, they need to make up A LOT of ground.

In the meantime, I think they need to take the Schiano Year 1 route and pluck talent from familiar recruiting territories. I like Oden, like this Turner kid and I think they can get the transfers. I will take the BC DE transfer as a consolation prize for losing Idrizi

So anyone want to discuss the tweet I posted last night that said "caption me"......."life used to be so Simple"....,anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT