ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, BKin118

Not a member of the Court Club (distance being something of a limiting factor), but from just following the board I can tell that BK did an amazing job running the Court Club.

Good on ya, mate.

Reactions: Virginiarufan
Living three thousand miles away prevented me from joining, but I can assure you I would have been there if I still lived in NJ. I never met Brian, but he has always been a major presence on the BB board as well as a major fan who literally follows the team not just to the RAC but on all of their away games. Brian, I salute you and your commitment to running the Court Club all these years. Major kudos and congrats.

Guys...

Thank you for the kindness. I'll post some photos on the Court Club's Facebook page later today. Getting a standing ovation from a 100 people on Thursday wasn't something I expected, and was quite a humbling experience that I still haven't appropriately been able to process. The last month has been a personal whirlwind...from setting up meetings, organizing for the change in leadership, planning the auction, handling the senior basketball awards, wrangling Tournament tickets...oh , and starting a new job after 30 years with 1 company!

As for the election of a new President, that will be handled at a TBD summer gathering, where the candidates will address the group. The plan is to have all seeking office prepare a brief bio, that will be sent to all current members of the Club prior to the election meeting. We currently have 3 serious candidates.

I am not seeking election to any official "office", but will act as a liaison to all parties as we hit the reset button. We aren't going anywhere, but the daily grind of handling virtually EVERY detail of the Club's day to day won't be possible or feasible given my new work setting.

JK and I loved our time with the Club, and we are still here for our members and the program thru September, but life changes eventually, and we are just at a place where new challenges are needed. Our hearts are deeply invested in Rutgers Basketball, and we don't anticipate that will change anytime soon!

BKin188 : you deserve this from Court Club members and non members for all you do to make the RUMBB program as enjoyable as can be for every RU MBB fan
court club member or not .
81-Emyr5Z6L._SY550_.jpg

There are times he has been a one man gang .An amazing fan for a program that probably didn't deserve him.

Reactions: AD888
Brian best of luck with the new job. Will you and Janet still be able to make some of the road games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT