ADVERTISEMENT

Tidbits from Carino and Newman at first RU Practice

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Mulcahy is best passer on team. Needs to look to shoot more.

Defense was emphasized at today’s practice. Pike wasn’t happy with defense in Spain

Yeboah injury not serious. Could practice tomorrow if need be. Pike expects him to be out 1-2 weeks.

Funny/not funny "MontezMathis looks much improved so far" and shows him taking a contested jumpshot. I think his road to improvement is not taking outside shots with a defender squared to him. I know- it's one shot and he made it.

Funny/not funny "MontezMathis looks much improved so far" and shows him taking a contested jumpshot. I think his road to improvement is not taking outside shots with a defender squared to him. I know- it's one shot and he made it.
I don't know about that. I watched the video over and over and he never missed once. :Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::Basketball: :Hoops::Money: :MoneyBags::Wink:

Great looking practice facility. Players must be thrilled.

Illinois has won in the works for the coming year. Current was state of the art———20 years ago when it was built. Lol

Time for upgrade.

Yours looks great. Hope Illinois does something similar.

Reactions: Scangg and shields
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT