ADVERTISEMENT

Time to cancel the SHU series

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
Not worth playing them in years they are this bad. It’s a rivalry game and is always a close game, whether we are better, they are much better, beat them when they were #15 etc, throw the records away .. for that reason we can’t afford a guaranteed close game against a bad team like this year. I think it’s time to move on

Not worth playing them in years they are this bad. It’s a rivalry game and is always a close game, whether we are better, they are much better, beat them when they were #15 etc, throw the records away .. for that reason we can’t afford a guaranteed close game against a bad team like this year. I think it’s time to move on
what a stupid comment, you butthurt over being better than us this 1 season? you and I both know both squads have been relevant for a while now so cut the bs out

LOL
Said by someone headed to the NIT. As if you are so superior to us. Too funny. 37-25

I will sleep well tonight knowing us going into your home and breaking your hearts contributed heavily to you not making it.
You’re probably not even a seton hall fan. Have fun sucking mommas tit in the basement tonight loser

How about instead of shitting the bed, you beat the teams you are supposed to beat.

🏆 for dumbest thread of the day

Reactions: Pirate 81
I consider it a rivalry game and college sports is losing to many of them.
The Hall and Rutgers is one both fanbases care about , but many of them act like they don't ( even though they do) and that goes for both sides

adding in edit: poor hallers are having a butt hurt attack because a RU fan or 2 thinks playing Seton Hall is worthless.
I say F-U to them until the next time our programs play and add they should stop whining like little cry-babies and stay on their own board if they can't handle not being liked here.

Last edited:
With USC and UCLA coming onto the schedule, some cuts will have to be made somewhere. I assume B1G will go from 20 to 22 conference games. Someone's getting cut out going forward from the schedule.

With USC and UCLA coming onto the schedule, some cuts will have to be made somewhere. I assume B1G will go from 20 to 22 conference games. Someone's getting cut out going forward from the schedule.
Maybe Lafayette? Rutgers need to beef up its nonconference schedule, but until it does, Seton Hall is about the toughest opponent you consistently see before the Big Ten schedule starts … and even then, this year‘s Big Ten had a lot of teams like Seton Hall — up and down, look good some days, and not so much on others.,

I actually thought you were about 85 percent sure to get in, but the post-Mag collapse, combined with the stack of shaky losses — Temple and Minnesota hurt much more than Seton Hall, of course — and the fact that this wasn‘t a vintage year for the Big Ten, presented the committee with a strong enough case to the contrary.

Dumb thread.

As for our visitor from South Orange... Lol. This is the closest you'll be to us for awhile. Sucks to be poor
That always reminds me of the taunt: my father is richer than yours. Surely you can do better

To all the SHU fans: please go start your own NIT thread on your board and leave us to ours. Or, more accurately possibly, start a CBI thread

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Stupid post by OP. They kept playing us when we were garbage. How about you don’t lose to them when you are clearly the better team
This. Losing at home to an average team is the problem. 99.99% of Rutgers fans get amped up for the rivalry game and there is no way it should go away.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT