ADVERTISEMENT

Tried to Tell Ya: Langan > Vedral

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCILS02

Junior
Jul 18, 2012
Those who know, know.

I'll accept your apologies anytime trolls 😊.

Go RU!!!!!!!!

You're insufferable. Still no idea why Vedral didn't start, but he easily could've done what Artur did tonight and Langan has been doing this all year and likely would've had the same role tonight if Vedral started.
You sound miserable. We just WON. Be happy!

Reactions: shields
Langan was absolutely great, but can we expect to win games running the ball like this, all game long?....he really did not have to pass much, and that was the ticket

It worked today.,...we know that

Think we can all agree; Langan in short yardage is a freaking horse. His legs never stop moving.
Guy is special. If folks prefer Art then that's fine and fair. But either guy gives us a much better chance to win than Vedral. This was obvious since week 2.

Those who know, know.

Go RU!!!!!!!!
Not sure the option is going to work all game. It worked because it's something they haven't seen before and were depleted on the D side. Gleeson saw that and exposed it. Like we all said he's a nice wrinkle and has a good package but full game starter, no, you still give the nod to Vedral.

Reactions: RUMountie
You're insufferable. Still no idea why Vedral didn't start, but he easily could've done what Artur did tonight and Langan has been doing this all year and likely would've had the same role tonight if Vedral started.
T
Not sure the option is going to work all game. It worked because it's something they haven't seen before and were depleted on the D side. Gleeson saw that and exposed it. Like we all said he's a nice wrinkle and has a good package but full game starter, no, you still give the nod to Vedral.
V

We actually now have 3 QB's that I am not afraid to have in there. BTW- Langdon played like a true warrior but this was pure coaching- as Soon as Barns went out with targeting- our gameplan changed. Not sure if we could have ran over them like this if he was still in there.

Hard to hang anything bad on Vedral after a 380 yd 3 TD game.

You sound like a stupid little Shat. We are all happy that we got the win and loved how we got it..and you just need to troll. Sad sad little boy

Its a nice win but Johnny Langan is not a full-time starting QB, more complementary to the starter.

If you could mush Vedral's passing arm and reads with Langan's running, run reads and motor, you'd have a great starting QB.

2019 8 starts(1-7) 79 for 158 50% 832 yds 4 TDs 9 Int 131 rushes 389 yds
Averaged 104 yds passing and 49 yds rushing per start
2020 (5games) 5-5 -1 yd 1 TD 0 Int. 15 rushes 37 yds
Today 4-4 95 yds 1 TD 0 Int. 21 carries 95 yds

Last edited:
Reactions: Buckster11
As 01 said, it is great having 3 guys who can play. And great we have coaching that will actually go there. Imagine having,prep for 3 potential QBs?

Oh and Kudos to Nunzio who saw it last year and ran a better offense then boy Ash and our then OC.

Been screaming forever to mix up the QB when not a clear cut stud. Thank you coaches!

Vedral was injured during practice during the week and staff told Art to be ready and it was a game time decision to go with Art.

Tg7E4oa.jpg

Maybe and maybe not . Decent stats 18-24 / 141 yards / 2 TD’s no Int... Admit it you just hate the kid even if he has improved and he has .... If Langan was better ( and I love the kid) he would have been the starter ...

Reactions: shields
Maybe and maybe not . Decent stats 18-24 / 141 yards / 2 TD’s no Int... Admit it you just hate the kid even if he has improved and he has .... If Langan was better ( and I love the kid) he would have been the starter ...
Huh? I said nothing bad about Artur today either in my post above or in the game thread - was pretty happy to see him play a very good 1Q, but he struggled after that and could've easily had 2-3 picks. I don't think it's a stretch to say, however, that Vedral could've done better than AS today, based on him throwing for the most yards in years for RU last week and that Langan likely plays the same role today no matter who starts. I don't hate any RU player, although I have been tough on him, based on his pretty miserable record in his first two years.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Those who know, know.

Go RU!!!!!!!!
You’re a tard! It is Gleesons genius in identifying the best skills each of the qb’s possess. Vedral is semi duel threat. Sitkowski is a drop back passer. Langan is a running QB with the size and will to bull through the line. Gleeson has identified the talents of each QB and has used them very effectively and efficiently!

You’re a tard! It is Gleesons genius in identifying the best skills each of the qb’s possess. Vedral is semi duel threat. Sitkowski is a drop back passer. Langan is a running QB with the size and will to bull through the line. Gleeson has identified the talents of each QB and has used them very effectively and efficiently!
Lol! Unreal. Vedral was 1-4 and led the Big Ten in int's. He was holding the team back big time. Enter Johnny and Art! Love my haters changing their arguments each week with me! I tried to tell ya and all my trolls for weeks! Those who know, know.

You as right as Donald Trump is, still claiming victory. 🙄
Well Blue Bus, you're welcome to search my dozens and dozens of posts calling for Johnny over Vedral and saying Vedral has been holding us back because we are a decent team NOW. They start on Oct. 31. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT