ADVERTISEMENT

Turn out the lights on this pathetic program

Fumbles and TOs are the coaches?
Sitkowski has thrown 3 balls into the arms of Kansas defenders, he has 6 INTs in 8 quarters of football. It’s coachings fault that he obviously is not making good reads, it’s coaching fault that he is still the starter in this, it’s is coaching fault that they apparently don’t have any better options after 3 years that they have to run out a true freshman that clearly isn’t ready yet.

Sitkowski has thrown 3 balls into the arms of Kansas defenders, he has 6 INTs in 8 quarters of football. It’s coachings fault that he obviously is not making good reads, it’s coaching fault that he is still the starter in this, it’s is coaching fault that they apparently don’t have any better options after 3 years that they have to run out a true freshman that clearly isn’t ready yet.

It was coaching also last year when he did the same thing in HS.

It's the kids that execute the plays, but I think it's the coaches that, year after year after year, need to take all 3 timeouts during the 1st half, often for things like not being ready after a TV timeout. What can that be attributed to? It's not normal. I don't have the time or interest to watch Central Appalachian Western Reserve Eastern Trinity Holiness Southern State games, but I have a feeling that they somehow have a better game-day managed program, and that they, somehow, are able to put up some points even against the BEST teams. These kids are awesome -- I don't take anything away from them, how hard they work, how intelligent they are, what they will do with their lives after college -- but this program is just so frigging tiring to watch. Much more important things than sports, of course, but was long as we're here, I mean, c'mon -- be some semblance of a team.

p.s. That was reverse psychology -- just wait for the 2nd half comeback!

Another gloater. Loves misery.
I'll say this much. Leaving Sit in for second half is:
HJfk58T.gif

We have zero offensive identity. We need to learn to run the damn ball so we can set up the pass up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT