ADVERTISEMENT

Washington's Jordan Miller and Quinten Pounds have to hold hands after fighting in practice

LOL. At Catholic High School in Little Rock, Arkansas if you got in a fight holding hands all day was standard operating procedure.

What was funny though was smoking in the bathroom. That meant, if you got caught, that you had to carry a urinal around with you to your classes. That porcelain was pretty heavy!

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
LOL. At Catholic High School in Little Rock, Arkansas if you got in a fight holding hands all day was standard operating procedure.

What was funny though was smoking in the bathroom. That meant, if you got caught, that you had to carry a urinal around with you to your classes. That porcelain was pretty heavy!

I met an Arkansas teacher last summer. Her husband is the superintendent /groundskeeper/bus driver of their little district. He also spends a good chunk of each day paddling kids. That would NEVER fly up here.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
I met an Arkansas teacher last summer. Her husband is the superintendent /groundskeeper/bus driver of their little district. He also spends a good chunk of each day paddling kids. That would NEVER fly up here.

As you know John, it is a different world down here. I am not saying it is better, not saying it is worse, just different.

They did the same thing when I was in HS down in Texas - they had a word for it which I can't recall. All I know is that you did not want to get that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT