ADVERTISEMENT

We deserve this bowl

Now they’re desperate for us. It’s so easy for us to screw them out of a game and blame Coronavirus. Then nobody will play Wake Forest and the Gator Bowl will lose out on the revenue
Good way to generate good will. last week you were saving college football, now you want to dig up grudges from 15 years ago. An underrated part of all this is the GB people didn't have foresight to expect more cancels and thus get a more deserving team

Rutgers deserves to be sitting at home. Just take the gift and stop talking.

Three posts since you joined in March? I guess this statement was burning such a hole in your soul that you had to make it.
Thanks for the contribution. Hope to hear from you again eight months from now.
In the meantime go back to that icebox you call a campus in west New York.

Three posts since you joined in March? I guess this statement was burning such a hole in your soul that you had to make it.
Thanks for the contribution. Hope to hear from you again eight months from now.
In the meantime go back to that icebox you call a campus in west New York.
Ya it never gets cold in NJ. Enjoy tomorrows farce of a game.

Another deep analytical comment. I will enjoy the game tomorrow thanks. Not as much as I enjoyed last September 12 but I will enjoy it.
It's been more than a hour since last time so don't you have to go out and shovel snow now?

p.s. You're right about one thing. It never gets cold where I am.

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Without us playing such weak OOC schedule we would have never reached 5 wins. Glad that we scheduled down in the OOC games. Let's see there was Temple, Delaware and (?). Well you can fill in the last one.

Without us playing such weak OOC schedule we would have never reached 5 wins. Glad that we scheduled down in the OOC games. Let's see there was Temple, Delaware and (?). Well you can fill in the last one.
Haha this makes me chuckle Jr mad he couldn’t afford tickets to the pinstripe bowl this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT