ADVERTISEMENT

We're movin' on up...

RU848789

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
Our group used to have 4 tix in 205 for many years, then that dwindled to 3, then 2, as our group got fed up with RU hoops, especially under Hill, Rice, and Jordan. However, the feeling is now much more optimistic than it has been in several years, so we decided to go for quality over quantity and are upgrading to 2 seats down to 102 row 4 - the cushy seats. I've been trying to convince my friends for years to upgrade and we finally have critical mass, as we now have 6 of us sharing 2 tix. I'll probably only have tickets to about half to 2/3 of the games (some are only getting 2 tix for 2-3 games), but that's ok, especially with 22 home games this year. With the program poised to move back to respectability, at least, this looks like the right time to upgrade. Costs about twice as much per ticket, but I think it'll be worth it. 102 will now be louder.

Our group used to have 4 tix in 205 for many years, then that dwindled to 3, then 2, as our group got fed up with RU hoops, especially under Hill, Rice, and Jordan. However, the feeling is now much more optimistic than it has been in several years, so we decided to go for quality over quantity and are upgrading to 2 seats down to 102 row 4 - the cushy seats. I've been trying to convince my friends for years to upgrade and we finally have critical mass, as we now have 6 of us sharing 2 tix. I'll probably only have tickets to about half to 2/3 of the games (some are only getting 2 tix for 2-3 games), but that's ok, especially with 22 home games this year. With the program poised to move back to respectability, at least, this looks like the right time to upgrade. Costs about twice as much per ticket, but I think it'll be worth it. 102 will now be louder.

Great job, #s!!

Spent 3 years in 102 2 rows from the top then returned back to 203 where I spent over 25 years. Better overall view and less money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT