ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the Season Ticket February Prize Calendar?

armenius

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2011
We got emails about there being a February prize giveaway for season ticket holders who renewed early, but I never heard any other news about it. Did this happen and I totally missed it?

Everyone wins a STS Tire seat cushion!

But seriously..I asked the same question.
I made sure to renew before February to maximize chances to win whatever, but have no idea what happened. Did everyone else forget?

We got emails about there being a February prize giveaway for season ticket holders who renewed early, but I never heard any other news about it. Did this happen and I totally missed it?
I did similar and hadn't heard anything either. I reached out this morning to the ticket office and just got a reply:

"Unfortunately, we had to delay the prize calendar and more information should be coming out about it closer to the spring game.

Let me know if you have any questions!"

Just another RU screw-up. They called me last week because the multi-payment plan they set me up for didn't go through correctly and they had to come back and collect credit card info once again. Never fails.

I did similar and hadn't heard anything either. I reached out this morning to the ticket office and just got a reply:

"Unfortunately, we had to delay the prize calendar and more information should be coming out about it closer to the spring game.

Let me know if you have any questions!"

Just another RU screw-up. They called me last week because the multi-payment plan they set me up for didn't go through correctly and they had to come back and collect credit card info once again. Never fails.
Thanks for that info.. appreciate it. You'd think they'd let us know if that happened, hah

They only had a whole year to figure out what to do and they still screwed it up.

As my father used to say.. Rutgers could screw up a one car funeral ride.
The prize was a free lunch at Greasy Tony's. The person in athletics had some old free lunch coupons and hadn't realized Greasy Tony's closed a while back.

You know what they say about free lunches. That's what Rutgers does to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT