ADVERTISEMENT

where are people staying in Seattle

ImBadRU

All American
Apr 3, 2002
Also, are there any planned parties like last time for Wash State? It was a blast two years ago.

Also, are there any planned parties like last time for Wash State? It was a blast two years ago.
Staying in the U district at Travelodge. University Inn also pretty good but running near $300 per night. 1 mile walk to stadium.

Hotels downtown very expensive for Labor Day because of the Bumbershoot festival, an annual event. Don't forget that the light rail now goes all the way to Husky stadium.

Have not heard about any gatherings yet, but agree that the WSU events were fun!

Motif hotel... Stayed there before, very nice and walking distance to all the hotspots, short drive to lake Union where my sailgate will depart

Staying at Hampton near airport. Not renting a car this time and will use light rail and Uber transportation. Will be at 8:00 AM (breakfast) Alumni tailgate.

Staying at a friends home near Tacoma. Looked into taking light rail to game but found that it doesn't run on weekends. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
I've gone out there the past two summers and we've stayed in the Green Lake area via Airbnb. Really lovely area. This year were going for a little different vibe and staying on my friend's farm on Vashon Island.

My wife and I are staying at the Westin downtown. Will take either light rail or Uber to game. We are planning to attend the alumni tailgate.

Trying out Airbnb for the first time. Hotels are very pricey. Found a nice pad close to campus that sleeps 6 for little over $200 a night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT