ADVERTISEMENT

Why would RU be playing SHU on Friday Dec 8 at 2PM ?

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
I just saw on the Seton Hall site that the RU women are playing Seton Hall at RU on Friday December 8 at 2 PM. I don't understand why a game would be scheduled at 2 PM on a Friday. Does anyone know if this is accurate or not?

I just saw on the Seton Hall site that the RU women are playing Seton Hall at RU on Friday December 8 at 2 PM. I don't understand why a game would be scheduled at 2 PM on a Friday. Does anyone know if this is accurate or not?
Maybe a Men's Woman double header scheduled? It does seem an unusual starting time though outside a tournament or weekend game??

Just to be fair though - some schools (similar to the WNBA) schedule a day-time game for schools. Not, however, as late as 2:00, much earlier and even at that, out here in AZ, most of the school buses leave early in the 2nd half.

Besides introducing the sport to kids that might entice parents, it also sets attendance records.

I think the time probably will be changed to an evening time. It is not a game during Christmas week so I have doubts that a game would be played on a Friday at 2 PM when many people are working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT