ADVERTISEMENT

Wilkes Open (12/22)

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013
Looks like only Cody Harrison will be wrestling this weekend, which is a bit of a let down. I was hoping to see guys like Kanniard, Britton, Lightner, Benner, etc. out there as well, oh well.

It's been an absolute dead month in terms of RU wrestling.

Yeah the dead period between the Terps dual and the Scuffle absolutely sucks. My guess is we send a bunch of the backups and redshift unattached to Midlands.

Almost all the RU Commits in action this weekend at Beast , unfortunately Track wrestling w the streaming rights.

And FloWrestling is streaming the Senior Nationals, most likely w Nick Suriano entering tomorrow. That Tournament is loaded w stars.

Princeton vs Rider tonight. ESPN+ w the streaming rights.

Almost all the RU Commits in action this weekend at Beast , unfortunately Track wrestling w the streaming rights.

And FloWrestling is streaming the Senior Nationals, most likely w Nick Suriano entering tomorrow. That Tournament is loaded w stars.

Princeton vs Rider tonight. ESPN+ w the streaming rights.

Obviously there is a ton of good wrestling to be found, but one thing is apparent...there are wayyyyy too many segmented/separate streaming options. There needs to be a consolidation in the worst way. No causal fan is paying $150 for Flo, $130 for Track, $120 for BTN+, $50 for ESPN+, etc.. it's crazy and it does nothing but hurt the sport.

Last edited:
Obviously there is a ton of good wrestling to be found, but one thing is apparent...there are wayyyyy too many segmented/separate streaming options. There needs to be a consolidation in the worst way. No causal fan is paying $150 for Flo, $130 for Track, $120 for BTN+, $50 for ESPN+, etc.. it's crazy and it does nothing but hurt the sport.

There was a time when we had nothing. Starting to think we are getting spoiled with all the coverage. Flo and B1G carry the same college events and ESPN+ is more MMA. Track is the only real competitor to Flo.

I have Flo and ESPN+ as part of the Hulu package and I get everything I need with Flo and MMA events with ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT