ADVERTISEMENT

Will Schiano try to hire Brian Ferentz?

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Yes, Kirk is entrenched . But it does seem like a natural fit as schiano likes that Ferentz offense style.
Maybe Greg will hire Brian as a special assistant to OC or an analyst?

Yes, Kirk is entrenched . But it does seem like a natural fit as schiano likes that Ferentz offense style.
Maybe Greg will hire Brian as a special assistant to OC or an analyst?
Plum using his physic powers to pick Kirk's new helper and make the offense even more defensive oriented.
I expect before spring practice Plum will be reminding us of this thread

Plum using his physic powers to pick Kirk's new helper and make the offense even more defensive oriented.
I expect before spring practice Plum will be reminding us of this thread
I hope i am not reminding people ! That means it came true

I hope i am not reminding people ! That means it came true
But if it does :can we expect this:
wiz-the.gif

😁

I've seen this one before. Fast forward a couple months and we're getting a "Brian will have us Crying" thread.
Oh no you again! You were one of the ash fans in the legendary “ash will get us smashed” thread ! You’re coming back for more !!

Hire would certainly help the punt game as we will be punting even more frequently. Practice makes perfect.

I thought Kirk was going to retire but appoint Brian as his successor and then Brian would hire Kirk as his OC?

I thought Kirk was going to retire but appoint Brian as his successor and then Brian would hire Kirk as his OC?
You probably don't know this, but we have a very popular bar band here in NJ called Brian Kirk and the Jirks. Sounds like poppa Ferentz and Brian may have an option to join the band?

Can Brian play the cowbell at least? Maybe he needs to intern at Mississippi State?

kirk-header.jpg

Reactions: huskersalways
You probably don't know this, but we have a very popular bar band here in NJ called Brian Kirk and the Jirks. Sounds like poppa Ferentz and Brian may have an option to join the band?

Can Brian play the cowbell at least? Maybe he needs to intern at Mississippi State?

kirk-header.jpg

He could do the cowbell but he is only good at hitting it 3 consecutive times then giving it to someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
He could do the cowbell but he is only good at hitting it 3 consecutive times then giving it to someone else.
Heard he never tosses the cowbell into the crowd either.

I'm still a big fan of Jerry Kill, who was our OC for a short while when Chris Ash was our HC. He's doing great at New Mexico State. Since we are talking bands, we could bring him over to. His band would be:

My-Life-With-The-Thrill-Kill-Kult-band-feature.jpg

Reactions: huskersalways
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT