ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

Joey Bags

All Conference
Sep 21, 2019
You wanna talk about a bad team that can’t shoot… 3 for 24 from 3pt against IL.

thats low major level bad. Guess they need shooters worse than us

Stick to your house before criticizing others. They're a much better and better coach team than we are.

Wisconsin was ice cold against Illinois, shooting 12.5% from 3, but in their five prior games they were a combined 47-110 from 3 (42.7%), which is a little better... So unfortunately I don't think we can count on them shooting 12.5% against us too. We can hope, though.....

The tape on Johnny Davis should help. He scored but not enough to hurt.

Wisconsin runs a offense based on back door cuts and jump shots off the dribble.They also have centers that can make shots around the basket.Davis is their star player but at times he disappears like Harper for Rutgers.I think Illinois and Purdue are the two best Big Ten teams because they have inside/outside scoring which makes them difficult to defend.

Reactions: Rutgers36
Wisconsin runs a offense based on back door cuts and jump shots off the dribble.They also have centers that can make shots around the basket.Davis is their star player but at times he disappears like Harper for Rutgers.I think Illinois and Purdue are the two best Big Ten teams because they have inside/outside scoring which makes them difficult to defend.
They don’t disappear. Your next sentence says it all. Cliff can be that guy and is getting there IMO. I haven’t seen much of WI but they rely on ball movement and outside shooting and imo agree not as good as Illinois and Purdue

They don’t disappear. Your next sentence says it all. Cliff can be that guy and is getting there IMO. I haven’t seen much of WI but they rely on ball movement and outside shooting and imo agree not as good as Illinois and Purdue
We need to play D like we did against Iowa. Can't let them shoot open 3's all day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT