ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA LA Sparks waive Arella Guirantes

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
good luck to her and hope another WNBA team gives her a shot.

That’s too bad. My favorite player on the women’s team of the past several years. Even though she was a transfer, she was a long-term transfer, so it was good to see her development over these years. Hoping that she signs up elsewhere. If not, I hope she starts her career at RU sports media.

Many high profile WNBA players have spoken out this week about the need to adjust salary cap to ensure more players can stay on rosters, that there are too few spots/salary cap is too strict to give opportunities to players to grow into the league.

Best of luck to Arella, no doubt we haven't seen the last of her.

I said when Rella was CB predicted to be a top 5 draft pick and dropped into the 20’s that she was not quick enough for the WNBA and her backing down way of scoring would not translate in the WNBA. Sadly it looks like my prediction is coming true. Beautiful and sweet woman that should become a world class model. Good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Scarletwoman
I said when Rella was CB predicted to be a top 5 draft pick and dropped into the 20’s that she was not quick enough for the WNBA and her backing down way of scoring would not translate in the WNBA. Sadly it looks like my prediction is coming true. Beautiful and sweet woman that should become a world class model. Good luck
She already is doing the model pics with a professional photographer. Has them up on her FB page.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Did any body ever tell you that you were a pest? The best part of the week was The LA Sparks firing Derek Fisher who also let Wheeler go.
Besides FB you can try Instagram, I don't go on there. Just google Arella Guirantes. Happy stalking!

Reactions: ScarletDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT