ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA 2022 season

Good to see Betnijah back! Let's hope Brondello can figure out the right combos with all that talent she has expecting playing time.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
This Johannes is becoming my favorite player.

I think it's time for her to get more of Becca Allen's minutes. Johannes is the Liberty's third outstanding playmaker with the ball in her hands. Also moves well without the ball.

Too bad they are w/o Howard in the post for this crucial run to make the playoffs. They need Xu and Dolson to step up their offensive presence.

Too bad they are w/o Howard in the post for this crucial run to make the playoffs. They need Xu and Dolson to step up their offensive presence.
JMO, but I wouldn't mind at least one of them goes elsewhere. Who Libs can get, I don't know.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Wow, what a game that just finished between Chicago vs NY. Crazy woman Kah-leah put on a show for the Sky. Betnijah just back after her knee surgery was outstanding. The Liberty beat the 1 seed Chicago at Chicago. Next game Saturday. Truly was one of the best WNBA games I've seen. Anybody else see the the game?
Check out box.

Last edited:
Wow, what a game that just finished between Chicago vs NY. Crazy woman Kah-leah put on a show for the Sky. Betnijah just back after her knee surgery was outstanding. The Liberty beat the 1 seed Chicago at Chicago. Next game Saturday. Truly was one of the best WNBA games I've seen. Anybody else see the the game?
Check out box.
Yes, I think the 1st or 2nd game we have seen this year. It was very very good.

We also watched the Mercury play LV. Mercury were just not interesting, even though they get cred for competing very well.

I suspect I'll watch the next Liberty game, probably none of the other series.

I don't know why the Liberty can't keep Johannes involved on the offensive end. A lot of missed, off-balance shots by an unsure Howard or Dolson in and around the key. I like when Han Xhu is in the game. She has weak hands but protects the paint better and can give you some offense.

Post play is still the problem for NY. Maybe Sabally and Kone can be the missing links next year.

Oh Well!........It was nice watching Kah and Betnijah go at it. Gotta take my hat off to Betnijah for another gutsy performance coming off her injury. She guards bigs, wings, guards,.....and still goes hard on the offensive end. Another performance to be very proud of.

Good luck to Kah and the Sky for the repeat.

Lots of talent on this Dallas roster. Glad to see V. Johnson is figuring it out with them. And how about Mabry?!! She has been a really pleasant surprise the last couple of years, seeing how she has stepped her game up to be a real force in the league.

Also have to wonder how the Fever feel when they see the unique talent that they gave up on in T. McCowan.

Really hope the wings pull this game out and advance.

Guess I spoke too soon about V. Johnson figuring it out. She just remembered she has Awak Kuier sitting over there.

Not all on the coach, ....Conn has just been the more scrappy team this second half.

Also, I know it's after the fact but I'm a little surprised at the time that Burton got at PG at the expense of Ty Harris. Harris is the better scorer and floor general, at this stage, IMO.

Last edited:
Vegas vs Seattle another battle.
It was very exciting. Been fond of Becky since she played for the Liberty, actually have a pair of her signed sneakers from a charity auction back in the day. So rooting for Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT