ADVERTISEMENT

Worst tournament miss of all time?

scarletknight077

Freshman
Oct 30, 2011
Has any team ever choked a sure tournament berth as badly as we have? Up 10 with a minute to go against one of the worst teams in cbb. Win there woulda done it for us.

Reactions: RU MAN
Whether it's happened before or not - we definitely let a high percentage tourney make slip out of our hands. We're not dead yet, but not feeling good going up against Michigan.

As said above - plenty teams have choked like this down the stretch. I am sure there are other teams this year that are doing the same or similar.

As RU fans we just dont see it since this literally has never happened (been a virtual lock and then choked)

I'm not even mad about this game. Thursday was perhaps the worst sporting experience of my life.

Reactions: tm_nj
Every single year teams blow it
??
Opposite actually. For 3 years now we've lived on the razors edge and got the big win when we needed it on the last day of the regular season. Tonight we finally came up snakeeyes

They don’t deserve the tourney at the moment.

Choked miserably at lowly Minny.

Showed nothing on senior night.

Only way they get in is 1 or maybe 2 conference tourney wins and we know they are not beating Mish.

The Mag injury on the famous neutral site msg court basically ended the season hopes.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJTurnpike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT