ADVERTISEMENT

WOW Jt Barrett 4-0 against Rutgers- Big stat

Plum Street

Hall of Famer
Jun 21, 2009
Guy is a 5th year senior, replaced studs like Braxton Miller and cardale Jones at times . Barrett has a national championship ring. But he had never started a Big 10 title game or NC title game before tonight . 4-0 against Rutgers before getting to start a BIg title game.

Then I'm struggling to understand what your point is here. OSU is friggin good. So is Barrett. They win a lot. Against a lot of teams.

Isn't he 4-0 against Michigan too?

I haven’t gone back to the record books, but there is a chance that there was another big ten conference quarterback out there that was 4-0 against Michigan and never started a BIG title game.

Then I'm struggling to understand what your point is here. OSU is friggin good. So is Barrett. They win a lot. Against a lot of teams.

Not looking to make a “point”. Just found it an interesting stat since it’s rutgers related. We may never see this again.

This guy calls himself a fan of our team? Are you kidding me?

Floodies have a strange way of expressing their support. Very strange.

Floodie? You’re joking right?
I was the one that coined the term “flood the dud” before he even coached a game.
Call me anything you want , but I knew the flood hire would basically kill us

Floodie? You’re joking right?
I was the one that coined the term “flood the dud” before he even coached a game.
Call me anything you want , but I knew the flood hire would basically kill us
Please post your first positive post of Rutgers in caps so I don't miss it.
What is the point of this's post?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT