ADVERTISEMENT

wrestling news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say it's a rumor and spill the bean!
Or at least tell us where to find the rumor.

The thread on the NJ facebook wrestling forum was started on 6/20 with a Boom!!(guy is a respected poster). I have been told it is about a big time recruit(that hopefully will verbal soon). Then it morphed into a Suriano to RU rumor(complete with a great photo shop of him in an RU singlet). I have no comment on Suriano, but the potential recruit would be huge.

Reactions: RU93
The thread on the NJ facebook wrestling forum was started on 6/20 with a Boom!!(guy is a respected poster). I have been told it is about a big time recruit(that hopefully will verbal soon). Then it morphed into a Suriano to RU rumor(complete with a great photo shop of him in an RU singlet). I have no comment on Suriano, but the potential recruit would be huge.

Thanks, ScarletGrapfan! I searched all over the web for wrestling rumor, and couldn't find anything. Tried to find NJ.com wrestling forum, and I couldn't find the link... Went to thenjwrestling facebook site and found nothing. Couldn't get work done, but now I can!

Suriano to RU would be huge! Hope it's not just a rumor.

PhilPhans
I wish you had not given up our secret. Yes all those reports I gave about practice was a smokescreen as I was back in training and am 7 pounds over making 125. I promise I will make it and not disappoint the rabid fan base.

Reactions: jerzey devil
p1000633.jpg

Live picture of Bill trying to lose those last 7 pounds before weigh-in.

Reactions: Leonard23
I wish Glory would just verbal at this point. Somewhere. Anywhere. (Although a few bars of "Glory Days" would sure pump up the RAC as he stepped on the mat for us.) $$$$

I wish Glory would just verbal at this point. Somewhere. Anywhere. (Although a few bars of "Glory Days" would sure pump up the RAC as he stepped on the mat for us.) $$$$

I heard Frankie Edgar stopped by the Rutgers Wrestling room yesterday, but, I don't know who the new addition to their wrestling team would be.

Keep in mind that any inter-Big Ten transfers lose a year of eligibility. For that reason alone, I think any PSU to RU transfer is unlikely to happen, as there will always be options where that won't be the case.

I feel like this Suriano rumor originated from PSU, for whatever reason. I feel as though the now famous shitliner rumor probably had some truth to it, at least to the extent that conversations were had, and I would be the eligibility issue is what tanked it.

Why would you go over there & post mocking NJ with some of those pics?
Keep in mind that any inter-Big Ten transfers lose a year of eligibility. For that reason alone, I think any PSU to RU transfer is unlikely to happen, as there will always be options where that won't be the case.

I feel like this Suriano rumor originated from PSU, for whatever reason. I feel as though the now famous shitliner rumor probably had some truth to it, at least to the extent that conversations were had, and I would be the eligibility issue is what tanked it.
Couldn't he red shirt next year & still have 3 years of eligibility to wrestle?

Couldn't he red shirt next year & still have 3 years of eligibility to wrestle?

That's true. I forgot he hadn't redshirted. So that makes it less of a big deal I suppose. I still feel like we are being trolled. But obviously hope its true.

Im way more interested in hearing about the top level recruit who is apparently in the bag. I've harped on the need for "next level" recruits and that the recruiting, while good, has not been where it would need to be to move us into the top 4-10 range nationally.

Reactions: Leonard23
LOL.....it is a prank all...Not cool

I actually didnt notice this until you said Not cool.

I deleted my post.....didnt
t want to fan the flames/

Reactions: Clearscreen25
I deleted mine too, lol. Way too much trolling and joking going on now.
Buyer Beware !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT