ADVERTISEMENT

wrestling news

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....so its 1-0 (best of 3).
I got confused from the other thread started.
Can someone delete that?

Just read that NaTo will be out until at least January with an injury. Really wanted to see him face Suriano...guess that won't happen until B1G tourney now.
You may not have seen him, even if he was healthy. The plan is/was for him to wrestle a limited dual schedule so he didn't have to pull weight so often.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you. The recruit was Nick Aguilar, 120 pounder from California. Ranked kid and a good one that we really wanted. He is a 3 time Fargo champ and 2 time CA finalist. He was here on the official visit for Ohio State football debacle. He pretty much completes the recruiting for 2018 except for walk-ons .Robinson, Jantzer, Lightner and I am missing one I think.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you. The recruit was Nick Aguilar, 120 pounder from California. Ranked kid and a good one that we really wanted. He is a 3 time Fargo champ and 2 time CA finalist. He was here on the official visit for Ohio State football debacle. He pretty much completes the recruiting for 2018 except for walk-ons .Robinson, Jantzer, Lightner and I am missing one I think.

You're missing Benner. Does this mean that Glasgow is out? Or are we still trying to keep him?

Glasgow is a 2017 recruit that is at prep school. So don’t jump to conclusions based on that last post.

Iowa State got a verbal commit from NJ class of 2019 Chris Foca (Bergen Catholic). He is currently ranked #13 by FloWrestling for class of 2019, but honestly I think this Kids stock is going to rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT