ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 2/19 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS****RUTGERS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT AS OF 2/22***

Geo Mason up 67-65 going to the line with 32 sec

makes both ft...up 69-65

Dayton hits layup 69-67 18 sec

Geo Mason going to line 14 sec...makes both now up 71-67

Dayton misses 3...2 sec left

Reactions: biker7766
and that is it.....George Mason upsets Dayton 71-67. I had just elevated them to my last 4 seed but they will be knocked by to the 5 or possibly 6

for bracketology purposes that put Richmond who beat URI back in first so they get the AQ and one spot is removed from the bubble so Utah losses that spot tonight and fall to first team out

Reactions: biker7766
Indiana booed off their own court at halftime down 20 to Nebraska 51-31

Nebby needs to go for those NET bonuses tonight..win by 40
Seems to be the new norm at Assembly Hall.

And just the 9 3's for Nebraska. Must be nice!

South Florida the projected AQ from AAC is down 3 late at Texas San Antonio...this would be a Quad 4 loss but with Charlotte headed to defeat at Memphis, the Bulls will still be in first even with a loss, but this would close the door on any faint at large hope

South Florida in a tight one at UTSA...this would kill their likely-already-dead at large chances but even with a loss they'll retain the autobid spot since Charlotte is also losing.

Christ, Indiana cut lead to 3 on a 25-8 run to start 2nd half.

Nebraska is allergic to the road.

• Wow
Reactions: fatsam98
Not an at-large contender but Samford won without their two best player at home over Furman. They'll be a trendy 12 or 13 seed upset pick.
The So Con tourney will be a challenging one...neutral court, with no big break for the top seed like some of the small conferences will do. Someone like Furman/Western Carolina in the semis, and then a UNCG/Chattanooga in the title game. They'll probably only be something like 35-40% to win it...but if they do, I agree as they make a lot of 3's and play at an unusually fast tempo.

Reactions: biker7766 and kcg88
Nebby first Big 10 road win, 2nd overall...they will also need to beat Michigan on the road in their finale (also are at Ohio State)

Nebraska easily in now. Playing for a seed.
Blow out of Indiana on road and nice win at Kansas State. So road wins no longer a factor. DeCourcey has them at 10. Keep winning and can get to a 7 seed and avoided dreaded 8-9 game.

Nebraska easily in now. Playing for a seed.
Blow out of Indiana on road and nice win at Kansas State. So road wins no longer a factor. DeCourcey has them at 10. Keep winning and can get to a 7 seed and avoided dreaded 8-9 game.
2-7 on road is still a factor with 2 more road games to play...so no they are not easily in...they cant lose games to ohio state and michigan and get in

2-7 on road is still a factor with 2 more road games to play...so no they are not easily in...they cant lose games to ohio state and michigan and get in
That’s a stretch. DeCourcey already has them in at 10. They are impressive offensively. Nebraska hate trey odd.
Guessing they may have 22-23 wins before B1G tourney. They are fine and playing for seed.

hmm...did it on this site so not sure what happened. Do people really use dark mode?
Yes. Probably everyone under 40

So many people swear by dark mode. I can look at black background with white text for about 5 seconds before I start seeing stars and need to look away. I am not sure how unique I am with this, but as dark mode becomes the default more and more, its becoming a problem.
Strange bc the entire point of dark mode is that it is easier to read and much better for your eyes, especially if you stare at screens all day

Highly recommend it if you don't use it. Most websites and apps have it. Just like anything, change is weird at first. Once you get used to it, you'll think people who don't use dark mode are psychopaths

Reactions: RUinOhio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT