ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY 3/11: NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS

Had Ohio State won that game vs Illinois - would they have currently been in the field ?

The one you want back is the 3ot loss to Creighton. You had that won in the 1st and 2nd ot if you hit a couple of free throws.
Well yeah, that one would've been a game changer. We had won in regulation if we got a 5 second inbound call or just a last second stop after not getting the call, and then again in the 2nd OT if we hit 1 free throw. I'm guessing we'd be a lock right now with that win (would've finished 2nd in the Big East). But even getting the game with you guys back would give us a clean resume, though we'd still be on the bubble.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Well yeah, that one would've been a game changer. We had won in regulation if we got a 5 second inbound call or just a last second stop after not getting the call, and then again in the 2nd OT if we hit 1 free throw. I'm guessing we'd be a lock right now with that win (would've finished 2nd in the Big East). But even getting the game with you guys back would give us a clean resume, though we'd still be on the bubble.
I am hoping both you and st Peter's both make it. I always root for the jersey teams.

Where does Texas A&M stand now?
to me they are in....the selection committee still has to deal with 5 Q3 losses but I dont know you ignore 13 wins in Q1/2

Q1: 6-6 3 upper level Q1 wins
Q2: 7-2 5-1 in upper level Q2
Q3: 2-5 Memphis at 76 could slip back into Q2 tomorrow

6 wins over teams in field: Kentucky 2x, Tennessee, Iowa State, Florida, Mississippi State

sos of 23/21 is excellent

net 46 should move up close to 40, SOR at 49 should do similar.

they meet winner of Florida/Bama in the semis but they can win the whole thing.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Remind me who Seton hall beat OOC. lost to RU, Iowa and also I think USC.

They think the entire ACC is in and now that Cal and Stanford are in, they can complete the picture by having Bill Walton as a league broadcaster to go with obnoxious Jay Bilas.
is he doing the games for the pac 12, i dont have the network but the game on fs1 the other night he wasnt on

mayhem tonight

top seed Grand Canyon losing to Seattle 34-32 at half

top seed UC Irvine losing to Long Beach State 47-38 at half

Live look at Bac

tenor.gif

Well UNC wraps up the last #1 seed with Arizona and Tennessee losing today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT