ADVERTISEMENT

Outside of RU, week 1 game you are most looking forward to

vkj91

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
Quick glance makes me feel there are better "quality" games week 1. I'll stay away from some of the more obvious ones and say I'm looking forward to
Youngstown State vs Pitt
bowling Green( I love Babers as a coach) vs Tennesee.

Wisconsin vs Alabama
Northwestern vs Stanford
Michgian vs Utah
Nebraska vs BYU

All good quality OOC Big 10 games w Big10 teams maybe underdogs in all 4.

Mich at Utah ... What does UM look like out of the gate against an underrated team

OSU at VaTech ... Who is the QB? How much do they miss the suspended guys? What does Braxton do? Can Blacksburg create a magical atmosphere?

Michigan @ Utah. I think this is a very good game and it will be interesting to see how Michigan looks. Utah handled them pretty easy @ Michigan last year. Utah should be better this year and a potential dark horse in the PAC 12. They have a lot of starters back including the QB from a very good team last year.

Some effing payback. Hoping that with an increase in size and BIG experience we can payback some of the teams that tuned us up last year. Fingers crossed that enough guys step up this year.

Wisconsin vs Alabama
Northwestern vs Stanford
Michgian vs Utah
Nebraska vs BYU

All good quality OOC Big 10 games w Big10 teams maybe underdogs in all 4.

I can see each of the B1G teams losing in these four games.

I'm just looking forward to football season starting again. I'd say the trio of big games on that opening Thursday are a good starting point.

VT is my second favorite team so I'll be watching that game very closely.

Mich at Utah ... What does UM look like out of the gate against an underrated team

OSU at VaTech ... Who is the QB? How much do they miss the suspended guys? What does Braxton do? Can Blacksburg create a magical atmosphere?
Urban will be looking to kick a lot of Tech butt for last year's loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT