ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers HWT Yara Slavikouski (2024 All-American) has entered the transfer portal

Please provide proof that there was tampering. We seem to make excuses and fail to look internally as to what we could be doing better. What can we learn from programs such as South Dakota State, Little Rock, West Virginia, Northern Iowa, and others that have less money, are in lesser conferences, and did better than us. If we refuse to question Goodale, we are settling for being average. Hopefully, Rutgers fans have bigger dreams and don't want to be average.
Impossible to prove but kind of impossible to enter the portal and have a dollar figure decided immediately without prior conversations
Reactions: koleszar

We will be better on offense next year, an obvious GIVEN...how? and by how much? looking at data

Tyson was clearly dribble drive but your concerns are mine at the rim in big ten. Tyson will need to get more 8-15 footers next year to be effective or he learns to shoot the 3 again. My early lean is midrange. Jwill attacks but scored more from the midrange last year and effective btw.
I can be wrong but there is nothing wrong w mid range of your effective
If Tyson can go left enough to keep a defender honest, he’ll be able to get to the rim considering the focus won’t be on him. J Williams finished drives at a high clip until defenses started focusing on him. They won’t be doing that next year.

We will be better on offense next year, an obvious GIVEN...how? and by how much? looking at data

I didn’t see many mid range shots in Tyson’s film at all. I’ve documented my concern with him - I see some resistance to drive the ball left, but he looks to get to the rim on the right side for sure. Jeremiah drives the ball too. Finishing wasn’t a problem for him either like Simpson and Davis.
Tyson was clearly dribble drive but your concerns are mine at the rim in big ten. Tyson will need to get more 8-15 footers next year to be effective or he learns to shoot the 3 again. My early lean is midrange. Jwill attacks but scored more from the midrange last year and effective btw.
I can be wrong but there is nothing wrong w mid range of your effective

Dylan and Ace will be given mid range shots and it will be harder for them to finish at the rim. They are both 3 level
Scorers who are smart to take the best shot . They will exploit defenses. The other two volume players Tyson and Jwill are mid range players.

I didn’t see many mid range shots in Tyson’s film at all. I’ve documented my concern with him - I see some resistance to drive the ball left, but he looks to get to the rim on the right side for sure. Jeremiah drives the ball too. Finishing wasn’t a problem for him either like Simpson and Davis.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT