ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Season ticket benefits

My cutting board is in the drawer with the other cutting boards but its still in the cellophane. Based on your experience, maybe I'll just put it on display with my other Rutgers swag.

Reactions: Rhuarc
I never even thought of using the cutting board. On a little table I have in a corner of the living room with a photo of Coach Schiano after the bowl win in 2006 and an autographed basketball from Coach Pike. Of course since my meal rotation is pretty much hamburgers, frozen pizza, spaghetti, hot dogs,repeat, I don’t have much reason to use a cutting board. lol

Reactions: Local Shill
My cutting board is in the drawer with the other cutting boards but its still in the cellophane. Based on your experience, maybe I'll just put it on display with my other Rutgers swag.
Yeah- I saw it as completely decorative too.

Greene, I get plenty of fruits and veggies in Pepsi, Fritos, and Moonpies. I pretty much have all the food groups covered.

One of the benefits listed is No Processing Fee on season tickets purchase prior to June 6. When do season tickets even go on sale? Earlier than June 6?

One of the benefits listed is No Processing Fee on season tickets purchase prior to June 6. When do season tickets even go on sale? Earlier than June 6?

I'm guessing this week sometime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT