ADVERTISEMENT

3/31/2016 Spring Practice Observations

NJ.com guys don't have the access they used to. Must be driving them nuts. Gotta love it.

Duggan had some interesting observations:
Cornerback Blessuan Austin made a tremendous diving interception on a deep pass by Michael Dare in the same drill.

Some wide receivers, including Janarion Grant, lined up next to the quarterback in a two-back set. Grant took hand-offs like a running back from this formation. Another drill featured Grant and other receivers motioning from the slot and taking a quick pitch from the quarterback on a jet sweep.

There is also a comment under the article by Duggan that Desmon Peoples is unofficially done. He was not at practice.

I know they are there but the journalists only get one hour, and the NJ.com guys don't seem to have the inside info they used to have. I see many other news orgs. breaking stories before they get the news. Seems to me they are going to have to earn the trust of the new administration.
As much as as I dislike them, it would be good to have NJ.com on our side.

Have you been to the new BBQ place in Rumson? We are away this week, and will try next week.

Have you been to the new BBQ place in Rumson? We are away this week, and will try next week.

I have not. But it is on our plans for the near future.

I hope we see more of this:
When the receivers and cornerbacks matched up in 7-on-7 drills, 6-foot-6 Carlton Agudosi used his size to box out 6-foot-1 starter Isaiah Wharton on a jump ball.
The last person we could do this with was Coleman, but we never seemed to use it to our full advantage.
That will happen shortly after Satan starts issuing ice skates to everyone.

Duggan had some interesting observations:
Cornerback Blessuan Austin made a tremendous diving interception on a deep pass by Michael Dare in the same drill.

Dare, as I've been saying for 3+ years, will never start a game - at QB - at this level.

That will happen shortly after Satan starts issuing ice skates to everyone.
satan-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT