ADVERTISEMENT

50 Days until Kick Off!!! 50 reasons to look forward to the season!

Let’s come up with 50 reasons to look forward to the season.

I’ll start:

1) Attending a game with my kids in section 107 and watching them catch home made cookies from the lady who tosses them out after we score a TD!

You are in my section. I'm in row 41, on the end close to section 106.
Funny story- was flying to Arizona and there are a group of people, a couple with RU gear, and the cookie lady was among them. It took me a while to realize it was her, and as we were boarding, I said "aren't you the cookie lady?" and the group burst out laughing.

5) Having our son join us as a Rutgers student at our seats in section 107!!

Love R.U. football must move on from the Ash era. Greg gave it reason and hope it was like bring the cirus to town 2-3 hours of enjoyment all the little things he did.sure some bad losts but exciting to watch not like watching corn grow.

Love R.U. football must move on from the Ash era. Greg gave it reason and hope it was like bring the cirus to town 2-3 hours of enjoyment all the little things he did.sure some bad losts but exciting to watch not like watching corn grow.

Are you Kyle Flood? His son? Wife? Multiple posts now by you blaming everything on Ash without mentioning that Elmer Fudd is the one who destroyed what Greg built.

Reactions: Local Shill
Let’s come up with 50 reasons to look forward to the season.

I’ll start:

1) Attending a game with my kids in section 107 and watching them catch home made cookies from the lady who tosses them out after we score a TD!

You are in my section. I'm in row 41, on the end close to section 106.
Funny story- was flying to Arizona and there are a group of people, a couple with RU gear, and the cookie lady was among them. It took me a while to realize it was her, and as we were boarding, I said "aren't you the cookie lady?" and the group burst out laughing.

5) Having our son join us as a Rutgers student at our seats in section 107!!
Similar story... was on a cruise (I think to Bermuda) standing in the buffet line and I meet the Twizzler guy whose in my section 128 who tosses them after every TD. Needless to say, he didn’t do much tossing last year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Similar story... was on a cruise (I think to Bermuda) standing in the buffet line and I meet the Twizzler guy whose in my section 128 who tosses them after every TD. Needless to say, he didn’t do much tossing last year.
There were a lot of people tossing their cookies in the stadium last season, but not the kind you want to eat!

12. Tipping point season. We either turn program around by winning Or we get a new coach at end of season. Either way, we have a reason to be optimistic.
As I heard a gambler say once, the next best thing to winning is losing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT