ADVERTISEMENT

A Lacrosse poll more to my liking and more accurate...

Rutgers 14, Syracuse 10.

I know the best teams don't always win, but that seems convincing enough that it is nuts for someone to rank Syracuse #7 and Rutgers #12.

Caroline Darney has RU at 12 while the other 9 have RU between 5 and 7. She has RU 3 spots behind UVA while the other 9 have RU between 5 and 8 spots ahead of UVA. I would bet she is a UVA grad.

Reactions: RUtom and asgot
Folks, you all have the internet. It took all of 15 seconds to find out that shes a Virginia grad. And worse she's appears to be a huge RedSox fan who absolutely hates the Yankees.

Caroline Darney has RU at 12 while the other 9 have RU between 5 and 7. She has RU 3 spots behind UVA while the other 9 have RU between 5 and 8 spots ahead of UVA. I would bet she is a UVA grad.
Ding ding ding we have a winner

Closer to 4. But that's the least of Uva lacrosse's problems. They had a player murder another student. Very surprised that their former coach didn't catch more heat for allowing that kid to hang around. Apparently he had a number of drunken transgressions before that happened.

Reactions: bigmatt718
not much love from Caroline.
I see from the other posters she's a UVA grad - that explains alot.
Closer to 4. But that's the least of Uva lacrosse's problems. They had a player murder another student. Very surprised that their former coach didn't catch more heat for allowing that kid to hang around. Apparently he had a number of drunken transgressions before that happened.
When did that happen?

Like 8 years ago. Check out the Yardley Love/George Hugley story. Amazing a lot more wasn't made of this. The Uva PR machine worked over time.

Hopkins is getting a lot of love from these voters.. Except from Caroline again.. lol Good for the conference though.

Like 8 years ago. Check out the Yardley Love/George Hugley story. Amazing a lot more wasn't made of this. The Uva PR machine worked over time.
Okay, I know all about it: we were living in Charlottesville when it happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT