ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know when actual game times are announced?

RU848789

Legend
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
Thanks in advance - trying to divvy up our 4 tickets in 103 (got 2 more this year) among 6+ people, which is a challenge, since some of the guys are very picky. I don't really care what games I go to, per se, as long as I get a fair distribution of "premium" and "cupcake" games.

Thanks in advance - trying to divvy up our 4 tickets in 103 (got 2 more this year) among 6+ people, which is a challenge, since some of the guys are very picky. I don't really care what games I go to, per se, as long as I get a fair distribution of "premium" and "cupcake" games.
RU if you ever need a ticket I have an extra for a lot of games and am in your old 205 section

RU if you ever need a ticket I have an extra for a lot of games and am in your old 205 section
Thanks for the offer, although I'm pretty well set for tickets for me. The extra cost is worth the better view - still waiting for my first loose ball/bad pass out of bounds to come to me (have been a few close ones, lol).

Believe game times have to be announced within 6 days of the game...TV dictates gametimes

Last edited:
Thanks, although they only announced start times for 10 of 19 home games...

https://scarletknights.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Actually, Shill's B1G link had gametimes for BiG games that the RU link didn't, like the IU, PSU, and Illinois games. RU once again on top of things, lol. So we now have 13 of 19 as far as I can tell...
I'm seeing times for all the home games. Maybe you caught it just as they were updating the website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT