11) New Mexico/St John's11) Texas A & M
3) Baylor3) Kentucky
14) Charleston14) Oakland
7) Gonzaga7) Nevada
10) Northwestern10) Michigan State
2) Tennessee2) Iowa State
15) Western Kentucky15) UC Davis
Crazy!!

Didn't Florida Atlantic beat Zona this year? That is a damn good win.

Really strong bubble.

With parity, strong argument for expanding field.

Well SP in process of choking away a late 9 point lead

Last edited:
wtf after Kent State goes up 61-60 after the inbound, dumbass kent state player fouls up 1 with 4 seconds left having no clue his team was winning. Akron wins

• Haha
Reactions: fatsam98
I’m no BAC but re-considering Oklahoma and Dayton?

There are lots of deserving teams going to be left out. Feel for ISU, USF, Princeton.
I still like to reward great years. Dont get worked up over OOC when schools won’t play or won’t do home and home. Reward schools with great records or long winning streaks and regular season conference winner.

Fully aware I am pontificating. Like Derek Simpson! ;-). Justified of course!

Last edited:
It’s so much fun, why better than college football, and I love college football.

@bac2therac a question on brackets.
There seems to be several teams that wouldn’t make the tournament without winning their conference tournament.
Say NC St. beat MC and gets the auto bid. Now I realize it likely knocks another team out that was “on the edge” but does it ever affect say a 10 seed that becomes a 9 because of upsets by these teams?

Hahaha the ACC has been doing this.
Ever since Duke stopped winning the ACC tournament, random teams have been reaching the finals

There seems to be several teams that wouldn’t make the tournament without winning their conference tournament.
Say NC St. beat MC and gets the auto bid. Now I realize it likely knocks another team out that was “on the edge” but does it ever affect say a 10 seed that becomes a 9 because of upsets by these teams?
NC State likely is 11 if precidence from a couple years back when Va Tech made a similar run with similar metrics. That at least in my bracket will push Drake to a 10 seed and NC State will be on the 11 line with James Madison. The 4 plays ins will remain as 11s

It has to affect somebody. NC State coach might have been fired. Steals a bid from somebody

NC State likely is 11 if precidence from a couple years back when Va Tech made a similar run with similar metrics. That at least in my bracket will push Drake to a 10 seed and NC State will be on the 11 line with James Madison. The 4 plays ins will remain as 11s
Some bracketologists suggesting a play in game for 10 seed. Has that ever happened?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT