ADVERTISEMENT

Country Roads Song

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
WTF was that about in the first half?

Love the song but thought for a second that somehow I woke up from a dream and I was in Morgantown staring at a sweatsuit of Bob Huggins

For the next few seconds had nightmares of Pittsnogle,Deshaun Butler and other Mountaineers killing us again. Lol

Better not hear that song again unless it’s on Sirius 70s on 7.

Love the song but thought for a second that somehow I woke up from a dream and I was in Morgantown staring at a sweatsuit of Bob Huggins

For the next few seconds had nightmares of Pittsnogle,Deshaun Butler and other Mountaineers killing us again. Lol

Thought it was odd too. Didn't think it was a song that the students would know and it seemed to be supporting WVU.

Brought back a far worse memory for me, as I posted in the 2 other threads on this (one on the football board for some). My son and I (he was 12 back then and was at the RAC with me tonight) were at that ill-fated RU-WVU triple OT loss at WVU in 2006 and hated hearing that friggin' song multiple times, but especially after we lost. Should never, ever be played at any RU sporting event.

Was very mad about that. Like have some awareness PA guys. That should never happen. Students singing take me home West Virginia in NJ what a dunce

Reactions: njcanesfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT