ADVERTISEMENT

Doeren Turns Down Vols and Will Remain At NC State

DP1yH0wVAAEWvEw.jpg

Holy F, when a guy named Jim Bob Cooter turns down the most prestigious job in Tennessse, you know you’re in trouble

See now that's funny and nice humor at the south's expense. Not like some other stuff around here lately.

Reactions: ashokan
Not sure if it's been done yet, as I don't have a twitter. Can some one with some photo shop skills please do like a translucent crying Jordan meme over the Tennessee white crack rock.

The funny part is most people here thought Tennessee fans were delusional BEFORE the Sunday storm. Who exactly did they think they were going to get BEFORE all of that?

I still do not think Schiano was a good fit in the SEC. Those people already were nuts and they don't care about APRs or staying out of jail.

If we had a guy who was an alum who quarterbacked our team to the absolute top and was now an OC at a P5 school playing in a conference championship game, would we even interview anybody else? But I guess that's not good enough for them.

In a few more days, it might be.

Reactions: ashokan
LMAO you guys are killing me.
How did I forget this one in the wish list.

Jim Bob Cooter ( because why not? Have you guys seen a better name for the Tennessee head position. This guy was practically born to be the head coach of Tennessee)

By the way that's no joke, that's his actual name. He played for the voltards from 03-05, and is now oline coach of the Detroit lions.

"Mary Pat" is the NJ equivalent of "Jim Bob".

I thoughtl this was about the jersey kid who decommed from NC State. Is ;) he still a kid in play?

They should give me a call, I might consider it at this point.

My coaching Resume
EA NCAA 06-14

• Have been a head coach for EA NCAA games from NCAA 2006- NCAA 2014
  • I had a perfect season every single year.
  • Won the national championship every single year.
  • Had the number one recruiting class every single year.
  • I do an all out FG block on every defensive down.
  • I do a hail Mary on every single offensive down.
  • Since I do one defensive play, and one offensive play, it means my teams will have maximum practice in those two plays.
  • I never punt or kick field goals, so the team will have extra scholarships for skill positions, since we don't need a punter or a kicker.
I think I'm pretty qualified for the Tennessee position.

I still do not think Schiano was a good fit in the SEC. Those people already were nuts and they don't care about APRs or staying out of jail.

I said before the mess when Schiano was only being discussed in TN that he was a bad fit. Schiano's mantra at RU was "to win the right way". That's not the SEC way

My coaching Resume
EA NCAA 06-14

• Since I do one defensive play, and one offensive play, it means my teams will have maximum practice in those two plays.
  • I never punt or kick field goals, so the team will have extra scholarships for skill positions, since we don't need a punter or a kicker.
Only if coach Golden turns 'em down.

Reactions: ahmeda3
Heard Sumlin is headed to UCF when Frost leaves for Braska. Still, to choose a G5 team over a Power 5 blue blood, is shocking.
It would have been the same situation as Texas a&m, fans expectation is outrageous. Anyone would be fired in 3-4 years.

My coaching Resume
EA NCAA 06-14

That's nice and all, but I won coach of the year three seasons in a row, so you'll have to wait for me to turn down the job offer before you get a chance.

Reactions: ahmeda3
That's nice and all, but I won coach of the year three seasons in a row, so you'll have to wait for me to turn down the job offer before you get a chance.
Lol...Well at this rate I should be on the clock in about 5 minutes. :popcorn:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT