ADVERTISEMENT

Expect 5" of snow for Central Jersey.

Extra Point

Heisman Winner
Aug 9, 2001
Based on the three models and from the television reports I am predicting that we get 5 inches of snow. Early on it will be slushy on the ground, mixing with the water melt from today, but soon after powdery snow will cover over the slush/ice underneath. Precipitation will change to snow about 1am tonight.

Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh

Do you remember back in old L.A. (oh oh oh)
When everybody drove a Chevrolet (oh oh oh)
Whatever happened to the boy next door
The sun-tanned crew-cut all-american male

Remember dancin' at the high school hop (oh oh oh)
The dress I ruined with the soda pop (oh oh oh)
I didn't recognize the girl next-door
The beat up sneakers and the pony tail

Beach baby, Beach Baby give me your hand
Give me somethin' that I can remember
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby, Beach baby there on the sand
From July 'till the end of September
Surfin' was fun, we'd be out in the sun every day

Mmmm, I never thought that it would end
Oooooh oooooh, mmmm, and I was everybody's friend Ooooh ooooh
Long hot days
Cool Sea haze
Juke box plays
But now it's fading awaaaaay

[Bridge, Music and ah's]

We couldn't wait for graduation Day oh oh oh
We took my car and drove to San Jose oh oh oh
That's where you told me that you'd wear my ring
I guess you don't remember anything

Beach baby, Beach Baby give me your hand (give me your hand)
Give me somethin' that I can remember (give me something to remember)
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby, Beach baby there on the sand (there on the sand)
From July 'till (from July) the end of September (to September)
Surfin' was fun, we'd be out in the sun every day

Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
This post was edited on 3/4 5:41 PM by Source

Summer....... NOW!

There was some discussion last week as to what constitutes North, South, and Central New Jersey. What central Jersey are you talking about?

As a resident of the presumed Central Jersey I'll take a crack at it:

Central Jersey extends roughly from the Raritan River to Burlington County. Counties include: Sommerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Mercer, Atlantic, Burlington (forget any?).

Mount Holly has already busted down snow totals for Middlesex County from 6-8 to 4-6. Do I hear 2-4? We'll see at 4am.

Monmouth is definitely in the Central New Jersey quadrant. Burlington is in the mix. Some Central and parts culturally South.

Finally saw a few snowflakes at 4am on my ride home. Still think this morning rush could have gotten off without a hitch without a state of emergency necessary.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.

The morning commute was absolutely no problem I took the turnpike from Exit 9 to Exit 13 in Elizabeth I was going 65 and getting passed by people!!

Originally posted by Scarlet dollar:
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
Mike is a troll who was slamming people for making a big deal out of Sandy beforehand.

Correction, downtown Princeton is up to about 2 inches, maybe 3 with the right drift.

Originally posted by RUMike410:

Correction, downtown Princeton is up to about 2 inches, maybe 3 with the right drift.
Mike, a trained spotter in Princeton reported 3" at 11am. Another in Princeton Junction reported 3.3" at 11:47am. Surrounding towns all with similar readings around the same time frame and its been snowing steadily since. Has to be more than 3" by now unless you're in some miraculous snow hole.

Originally posted by RBS05:

Mike is a troll who was slamming people for making a big deal out of Sandy beforehand.
Thank God I just noticed this thread. Hate missing Mike continuing to make an absolute fool out of himself. Yeah, that was definitely a "major bust," lol. 8" in Princeton. NWS crushed this one and most of the last several storms, after some misses earlier this season. Mike is also the guy who made the post below, on 2/28, right before the snowiest start to March in maybe forever with 3 storms totalling 10-14" of snow (and some treacherous sleet/freezing rain) for most of the region.

Why he continues to post on weather threads is beyond me. I would've thought his Sandy posts, where he possibly cost people their possessions (or worse) by downplaying that storm, beforehand (as a cop, if I recall correctly, some will listen to you) would've embarrassed him enough to never post about the weather, again. Glutton for punishment, I guess.

Originally posted by RUMike410:

Hell Yeah! This winter is done.[/QUOTE]
https://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=988&fid=642&style=2&tid=179246256&Page=1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT