ADVERTISEMENT

For those who pledged $52+, here’s how to make your donation

Fyi. Some of us work for companies that provide matching gifts to universities. I donated 500 when Ash was fired and 520 Sunday when Greg was hired. My company matches the 1020. I am certain others will also.

1003 individuals donating $234,684 to @R_Fund.

Also today is Giving Tuesday so please fulfill your pledge and consider giving to the other sports.

Reactions: RUSK97 and MURF87
1003 individuals donating $234,684 to @R_Fund.

Also today is Giving Tuesday so please fulfill your pledge and consider giving to the other sports.
Fantastic work with this Jon!
Yeah, when I went to make my pledge of $52 to the Football program, I saw the other sports and saw how awful the donation tally was for them so I decided to add another $52 to one of the other sports. People should honor their pledge to the Football fund, but if they can add a bit more to one of the other sports that would be great as well... even if it is a transposed number ($25) of the 52.

Heck while we are on Giving Tuesday, if people are able why not donate a bit as well to EL's fund as thank you to EL's help with bringing coach back?

Reactions: Scarlet83
I already give substantially to RU annually and was not part of the original Twitter pledge, but just gave $100 this morning to thank Jon and everyone else for the extraordinary effort.

Had to wait until the BOG made it official (after all this is Rutgers :Wink:) for $100.
Would be great if once the total is reached the money could be used to buy something meaningful for the program.

Also didn't pledge but just put in for $52, remembering Eric as I did so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT