ADVERTISEMENT

Game 18 Sparty: We Belong

This is a build towards 2018-19, while winning key games in the process.

We also had Eugene draw another charge in the final minute that was called a block (I thought it was a game sealing play, if called properly)...Eugene didn't look good for much of last year and I don't think hit a jump shot, until he hit a couple at Northwestern on the road....some of his jumpers were also airballs in that same game.

killer call that we should have gotten. there were enough missed calls or wrong calls that it made all the difference in us winning or not. like that other thread..Pike has to start protecting his team a it with some pressure on the refs.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Still amazing that MSU was not called for any fouls in OT.

Also thought the duo that did the broadcast was the best and most fair we have had this year. The one guy sounds like Clark Kellogg.

Yup. I thought we got a pretty fair whistle until crunch time down the stretch in regulation and in OT. Corey was fouled a couple of key times with no call and the block on Eugene was a bad call, to name a few.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Have to win one of the next two.Should he good crowds for both games.Hope RU is reaching out to the students who come back to campus on Sunday and the new ones starting their first semester at Rutgers.

okay....maybe you just questioning the team itself. Others were taking shots at Pikiell.

I was definitley criticizing Pike and the team...I thought both were executing poorly in those games..particularly Hartford. There was no questioning over whether Pike was the right guy.

okay....maybe you just questioning the team itself. Others were taking shots at Pikiell.

I was. I still have same doubts. The improvement has been terrific. We still are a long way away AND his recruiting so far has a grade of incomplete.

I realize he is at a huge disadvantage in his 1st 2 classes since he was hired 20 months ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT