ADVERTISEMENT

Good NJ.com story about Strong and Benjamin

For the receivers, I thought Strong and Washington had good games. All of the receivers actually showed good, reliable hands - including one or two head-turning plays. I think, for the RBs, Benjamin is good but likely needs a bit more seasoning. Maybe that's on the OLine and them needing to do a better job of opening up better holes or do a better job blocking. If so, I hope that improves with time, practice, etc.

Reactions: jtung230
Not fragile. Standing on a principle. Says a lot about you that you can't tell those two apart.
You know what's crazy? It's possible to think Lanni is a good writer and also not like NJ.com/Star Ledger at the same time.

Reactions: Kbee3
This 2006 team was loaded at so many positions .How we did not go undefeated that year … here are several Wide Receivers : D. Campbell, K Britt, T . Underwood , T.Brown . J Townsend and several others can’t remember all. Still feel bad for James Townsend and the West Virginia dropped ball.
I was at game that game in Morgantown with Rutgers Al and the group of friends and what a disappointment, but boy did we have a great time

Reactions: thegock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT