ADVERTISEMENT

ho26 & Dana Goldstein

rudad02

All American
Nov 7, 2010
Interesting point on Dana, the energy she brings & our forwards running hard at the goal. She is very aggressive & that type of aggressivness often rubs off on teammates & brings them along. She is probably best suited for the forward position at this time. As a defender she can be so aggressive as to commit costly fouls. I am sure she can correct this. In the meantime she is doing what you said up top. May be the eventual place for her. We'll see.

Interesting point on Dana, the energy she brings & our forwards running hard at the goal. She is very aggressive & that type of aggressivness often rubs off on teammates & brings them along. She is probably best suited for the forward position at this time. As a defender she can be so aggressive as to commit costly fouls. I am sure she can correct this. In the meantime she is doing what you said up top. May be the eventual place for her. We'll see.

the thing is only Colby leaves
With the 2018 class we add three then 2 in 2019 and no one is leaving . We will be at 11-12 forwards
Cant play them all.

But for now, whatever the reason, Colby, Amirah, and Dana went hard after the back line and goalie. They were pretty disruptive.
You see who i sit with and players parents are pretty ope. The true freshmen are playing nervous and dont want to make mistakes. When it becomes controlled fast and loose we will be in a much better place.

the thing is only Colby leaves
With the 2018 class we add three then 2 in 2019 and no one is leaving . We will be at 11-12 forwards
Cant play them all.

But for now, whatever the reason, Colby, Amirah, and Dana went hard after the back line and goalie. They were pretty disruptive.
You see who i sit with and players parents are pretty ope. The true freshmen are playing nervous and dont want to make mistakes. When it becomes controlled fast and loose we will be in a much better place.
Agreed. But I still contend that Brittany was also running hard at the back line & goalie.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT